Facilities Locksmith / Maintenance Technician II
Facilities Locksmith / Maintenance Technician II inspects, operates and maintains physical facilities, equipment, systems and utilities.
- High School diploma or GED.
- 3 years of commercial lock smith experience to include 1 year safe service. Healthcare experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail a must!
Locksmith Job Duties
- Installation and service of commercial door hardware including all aspects of compliance within the health care environment
- Good comprehension of Fire Life Safety codes
- Keying hierarchy, organization, and setup
- Design and implementation of commercial master key systems
- Low voltage knowledge related to access control
- Low voltage automatic door operator installation and service
- Installation of electromechanical door hardware
- Training of end user on how to use their new system
Maintenance Tech II Job Duties
- Operates and maintains equipment, facilities and systems to ensure a safe environment of care.
- Accurately records and reports work performed.
- Accesses roof areas, basements, equipment rooms, tunnels, crawl spaces and other minimally accessible areas on a daily basis.
- Maintains, troubleshoots and repairs building equipment and facilities.
- Works with contractors; reads and interprets blueprints and manufacturer’s specifications.
- Performs general industrial maintenance including fabrication, installation and inspections of equipment and devices , some being specific to the healthcare environment.
- May include service or repair work on plumbing, carpentry, HVAC, motors, pumps, electrical systems, pneumatic tube, lighting, flooring, window coverings, walls and other systems.
- Performs periodic inspections of buildings and makes recommendations on needed repairs, installation, etc.
- Adhere to trade practices and codes.
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado’s largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it’s a passion.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we’ll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There’s no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.