Certified Health Care Constructor (CHC) Exam Review Program
May 2 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$150
Designed to give you the tools for passing the Certified Health Care Constructor (CHC) Exam, this course provides test taking tips, key topics, and sample questions identified in the CHC content outline (as listed in the CHC Candidate Handbook). This course will also use interactive polling technology, allowing each participant to answer questions and compare their answer with averages among those in class.
Please note: The workshop fee does not include the CHC exam fee, nor does it register you for the exam. Participation in this program does not guarantee a passing score on the exam.
- Those who have attended ASHE’s HCC Workshop
- Health care facility managers
- Construction project managers
- Apply your knowledge and experience in answering application and analysis questions.
- Implement suggestions for preparing for the CHC exam.
- Identify the topic areas that are your strengths.
AHA CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS (CEC)
• 7 CECs (equivalent to 7 contact hours)
This course usually costs $445, but CAHED is offering this class at only $150! This is a Member benefit–you must be a CAHED member to register for this class!
This is an official ASHE program being hosted by CAHED. Pricing, registration, and coordination of these events are determined by CAHED. Registrations for this program are not transferable to other ASHE courses.